Print & Digital Paragraph of the Week Prompts & Graphic Organizers – These ready-to-use writing resources include 30 paragraph writing prompts for informative, narrative, and opinion writing. Use them in a paragraph of the week writing center or for weekly writing homework. Includes print and go versions plus Google Slides versions you can assign to students with Google Drive or Google Classroom.
Weekly paragraph writing allows your students to practice writing well-organized narrative paragraphs on a regular basis, and makes them better writers. Students will love the fun and engaging paragraph writing prompts, and you’ll love that they are getting meaningful writing practice that’s no-prep!
This Bundle Includes:
- Informative Paragraph Writing
- DIGITAL Informative Paragraph Writing
- Narrative Paragraph Writing
- Opinion Paragraph Writing
- Digital versions for the other writing types will be added soon!
Included in each paragraph of the week writing prompt:
- Printable Version: 2-page, print friendly design
- Digital Version: Student-friendly slides with ready-to-type text boxes
- Brainstorming Section
- Rough Draft and Planning sections
- Editing and Revising checklists
- Editable final draft section so that you can customize it to fit your classroom procedures for publishing and turning in weekly writing assignments.
This resource provides engaging paragraph writing prompts in two formats: a printed Monday through Friday schedule for a true paragraph of the week OR a flexible schedule with each task numbered. This format is perfect if you have a lot of short weeks or aren’t able to devote time to paragraph writing every day. In my classroom, we use the flexible version and complete a prompt about every week and a half.
Download each of the previews for one free prompt!
There are no reviews yet.