These ready-to-use writing resources include 30 paragraph writing prompts for informative, narrative, and opinion writing. Use them in your writing center or for weekly writing homework. Weekly paragraph writing allows your students to practice writing well-organized paragraphs on a regular basis which will make them better writers. Keep students engaged with these fun paragraph writing prompts. Furthermore, you’ll love that they are getting meaningful writing practice that’s no-prep!
This bundle includes:
- Informative Paragraph Prompts
- Narrative Paragraph Prompts
- Opinion Paragraph Prompts
Included in each paragraph of the week writing prompt:
- 2-page, print friendly design
- Brainstorming Section
- Rough Draft and Planning sections
- Editing and Revising checklists
- Editable final draft section so that you can customize it to fit your classroom procedures for publishing and turning in weekly writing assignments.
Choose between a printed Monday through Friday schedule for a true paragraph of the week OR a flexible schedule with each task numbered. This flexible format is perfect if you have a lot of short weeks or aren’t able to devote time to paragraph writing every day. In my classroom, we use the flexible version and complete a prompt about every week and a half.
Download each of the previews for one free prompt!