This Print & Digital End of the Year Roll & Write activity will be a hit in your writing center or for Distance Learning!
Students will love rolling the dice to create a fun End of the Year story! This will be a perfect fit in your May or June writing center with end of school themed words that students can use to make a fun or silly story. Each roll of the dice provides a main character, setting, object, and a power word that students must use in their stories.
- 4 printable End of the Year themed dice
- A 1-page print & go option for using your own dice
- 2 planning sheets
- 3 writing paper options in narrow and wide rule
- Student-friendly center instructions
- Google Drive Version for digital learning