Count down the end of the year with fun activities from A to Z! Promote good work habits by having students earn their reward for the following day with good behavior and working hard. However, you can always just do all 26 activities as a fun way to count down to summer.
Multiple ways to use:
- Schedule these activities on a calendar ahead of time.
- Put each activity inside a balloon and staple them to a bulletin board. Pop one each afternoon to see what the next day holds.
- An activity that corresponds with each letter of the alphabet
- Today is… Tomorrow will be… classroom poster
- Single page calendar to send home or keep as a reference
Descriptions of each activity are included, but are editable so that you can customize them for your classroom needs!