These Digital Center Rotation Boards are perfect for displaying your center rotations on your interactive whiteboard or screen. I’ve included these digital reading & math rotation boards with timers and without. This makes it easy to set up your rotations and update center groups on the fly, without all the prep work.
Say goodbye to printing, laminating, cutting, and starting over every time you need to make changes to your center rotations. These digital rotation boards will save you so much time and work!
This money-saving bundle includes digital rotation boards for reading and math centers or stations. Centers include a wide variety of common reading centers and math stations. If there’s something you need that isn’t included, feel free to email me your request! I’ve also included some blank, editable icons that you can edit to suit your classroom.
Set up is quick & easy! Just type your student names into the groups slide. Use the provided group names or customize them to match your classroom. Then drag and drop the digital center icons onto the rotation board of your choice.
I’ve included a wide variety of options to fit your class schedule. Each digital rotation board is available in all of the following combinations:
- 3, 4, or 5 groups
- 3 or 4 rotations per day (2 rotations available for math)
- seven digital timers for 8-20 minute rotations
- without timers
Reading Rotation Boards – with & without timers
23+ centers are currently included, with common variations such as:
- Word Work
- Work on Writing, Writing
- Read to Self, Independent Reading
- Read to Someone
- Listen to Reading, Fluency
- Meet with Teacher, Guided Reading, Teacher’s Table
- Book Clubs, Literature Circles
- Reading Comprehension
- Technology, Computers, iPad, Tablets
- Seat Work, Extra Practice
- … and more.
Math Rotation Boards – with & without timers
57+ centers are currently included, with common variations such as:
- Meet with Teacher, Guided Math, Teacher Time, Teacher Table, etc.
- Writing about Math, Explain Math Ideas, Math Writing, etc.
- Fact Fluency, Math Facts, etc.
- Hands On Learning, Manipulatives, etc.
- Math Technology, iPad, Computers, etc.
- At your Seat, Independent Work, etc.
- Math Games, Partner Games, Math Bins, etc.
- Enrichment, Extension, Problem Solving, etc.
- Math Buddies, Math with Someone, etc.
I’ve also included suggestions for popular acronyms including the following:
- Math T.I.M.E. or T.I.M.E. for Math
- Math T.E.A.M.
- B.U.I.L.D. Math Skills
- Math M.A.G.I.C.
The included rotation boards are PowerPoint files.
Check out this post for more tips on effectively managing your reading centers.