Display your reading center rotation boards with zero printing, laminating, and cutting!
These Digital Reading Rotation Boards are perfect for displaying your center rotations on your interactive whiteboard or screen. I’ve included these digital reading rotation boards with timers and without. This makes it easy to set up your rotations and update center groups on the fly, without all the prep work.
Centers include common literacy activities, but if you don’t see something you need, feel free to email me your request! I’ve also included some blank, editable icons that you can edit to suit your classroom.
Set up is quick & easy – just type your student names into the groups slide, use the provided group names or customize them to match your classroom, and drag and drop the digital center icons onto the rotation board of your choice.
PowerPoint and Google Slides versions are included! I’ve also included a video setup tutorial for both PowerPoint and Google Slides. You can access these videos using the links in the file titled **START HERE**.
I’ve included a wide variety of options to fit your class schedule. Each rotation board is available in all of the following combinations:
- 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 groups
- 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 rotations per day
- Eight digital timer options for 8-30 minute rotations
- Can also be used without timers
23+ centers are currently included, with common variations such as:
- Word Work
- Work on Writing, Writing
- Read to Self, Independent Reading
- Read to Someone
- Listen to Reading, Fluency
- Meet with Teacher, Guided Reading, Teacher’s Table
- Book Clubs, Literature Circles
- Reading Comprehension
- Technology, Computers, iPad, Tablets
- Seat Work, Extra Practice
- … and more.
- Group names
- Student names
- Pre-made center icons are not editable, but there’s a set of editable center icons included.