DIGITAL Paragraph of the Week Descriptive Writing Prompts This ready-to-use Google Drive resource includes 10 descriptive paragraph writing prompts. Use them in a paragraph of the week writing center or for weekly writing homework. Assign to your students using Google Classroom or Google Drive.
Weekly paragraph writing allows your students to practice writing well-organized persuasive paragraphs on a regular basis, and make them better writers. Students will love the fun and engaging paragraph writing prompts, and you’ll love that they are getting meaningful writing practice that’s no-prep!
Included in each paragraph of the week descriptive writing prompt:
- 2-page, print-friendly design
- Brainstorming Section
- Rough Draft and Planning sections
- Editing and Revising checklists
- Instructions to handwrite or type the final draft in a Google Doc.
- Grading Rubric
Use in one of two scheduling options:
- Assign one slide per day, Monday through Friday, for a true paragraph of the week.
- Assign one numbered activity per day for a more flexible schedule. This format is perfect if you have a lot of short weeks or aren’t able to devote time to paragraph writing every day. In my classroom, we use the flexible version and complete a prompt about every week and a half.
**If you own the Weekly Paragraph Writing Bundle, this resource is being added to it!**
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Be the first to know about discounts, freebies and new resources!
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
• Join my newsletter.
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.