Vocabulary Roots, Jr. is a year-long vocabulary program for 3rd grade in Google Drive!
Students will learn common morphemes (root words, prefixes, and suffixes) and practice using them to decode unfamiliar words. Everything you need to teach vocabulary for one quarter (nine weeks) is included in each unit.
This is the DIGITAL version of Vocabulary Roots, Jr. The roots and activities included are equivalent to the print version.
*If you have purchased the Vocabulary Roots, Jr. full year bundle, the digital version is being added to it. You may download the digital version in your purchase history!
Each week includes:
- 5 words per week with a common morpheme (roots, prefixes, & suffixes)
- Word wall cards (printable)
- Anchor charts (print and digital)
- Games (printable)
- Weekly practice activities on Google Slides
- Self-checking Assessments on Google Forms
- Compatible with Google Classroom or Google Apps for Education schools
Meets Common Core Standards (CCSS):
Third Grade: CCSS.L.3.3, 3.4
Bundle & Save!
Get the digital and print versions by purchasing the Vocabulary Roots, Jr. Full Year Bundle, and save 10%, plus get an exclusive bonus Root Word Dictionary!
You may also like…
Having difficulty with a file?
Copyright © Chalk & Apples.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.