This Print & Digital Earth Day Roll & Write activity will be a hit in your writing center or for Distance Learning!
Perfect for your April writing center with Earth Day and recycling themed words that students can include in their fun or silly story. Students will love rolling the dice to create a entertaining Earth Day story! Each roll of the dice provides a main character, setting, object, and a power word that students must use in their stories.
- 4 printable Earth Day themed dice
- A 1-page print & go option for using your own dice
- 2 brainstorming sheets
- 3 writing paper options in narrow and wide rule
- Student-friendly center instructions.
- Google Drive Version for digital learning